Homeschooling is a new method of teaching where parents play the role of teachers and must complete a syllabus in order for them to take their exams or requirements as if they were at school. This has been more adapted over the last 10 years and here we will explain some of the advantages.
- Curriculum for you: One of the main advantages of home schooling for me; is that you can make the curriculum that best suits your child and the objectives that you initially set yourself when deciding to educate without school. From the academic issues you want to include, to the social skills you want to teach your children. Making your study plan is very motivating because you choose what, how and when you will teach each of the subjects you chose and you will do it taking into account the learning style of your child. Learning is not limited to books; You can include the learning methods you want and that suit your child and the teaching objectives you have.
- No school stress: Without school of course there will be no homework, tests or any activity that can cause stress to your child. It is proven that homework does not provide additional learning to that acquired in the classroom; on the contrary, it only causes stress in the students and they do it only to comply. For this reason, in countries like Finland, which has one of the best educational systems in the world, no tasks are left.
- No bullying or bullying: Your child, being educated at home, will not have to experience situations of violence or bullying. Your child is less likely to be involved in violent acts, bullying, pressure or teasing from other classmates and all those situations that may arise in a school.
- Personalized education: As a homeschooler mom, you will make sure that your child learns and not memorizes, so that you have to spend several hours on a certain topic, your intention will always be for your child to understand perfectly. In schools there is only one teacher, to serve a very large number of students, that makes the attention given to each child is minimal and therefore the learning is not of quality. In addition to the fact that many teachers have not adapted to the current needs of our society and I say this with great respect, without generalizing, there are still good teachers; unfortunately, they are less and less. The times established in the schools limit the children, since not everyone can learn in that assigned period of time and the teacher has to fulfill her agenda, so many times she cannot stop to clarify all the doubts of her students.
5.Education in a fun way: This is one of the advantages of homeschooling that I like the most because you can teach in a fun way; therefore apathy in children and young people disappears; Because we are realistic in schools, you find more and more apathetic, indifferent, tired and bored students and we owe this to the school system; But it does not have to be this way, who says that it cannot be the opposite and best of all, it is possible.
- You create emotional bonds with your children: What better gift as a mother than to be able to be part of your child’s education; Believe me, it is incredible to be able to be with my daughter; be your mom, your friend, your confidant, your guide and also your teacher. That generates strong and unbreakable ties. You will know your son perfectly and you will always have that great satisfaction of having formed a great human being.